Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Call Info

Click here to download or...


Playback Dial-in Number:1-213-416-6653 
Playback Access Code:642173

Be sure to use this telephone number and access code, and not the previous Dial-in Number and access codes associated with the conference call itself.

Be encouraged,

Becky



5 comments:

  1. Becky or someone, I cant find the Streams in the Desert quote for June 20.
    There are some free online versions, is this the newer edition with updated language though?
    Would love to find the quote online.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I'm just getting back into participating in the online groups, and I haven't yet listened to the last call.

    I did look up June 20th in one online version of Streams in the Desert. Here is a link to it:

    http://www.christianity.com/devotionals/streams-in-the-desert/1403358/

    Hope this helps!

    Looking forward to hearing the next call and responding. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wanda. I couldnt seem to match what Becky said to the version I found for free online. Still wondering?
    Good to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quote is found in SID for June 20 -- is this it?


    “STAND STILL,” my soul, for so thy Lord commands:

    E’en when thy way seems blocked, leave it in His wise hands;

    His arm is mighty to divide the wave.

    “Stand still,” my soul, “stand still” and thou shalt see How God can work the “impossible” for thee,

    For with a great deliverance He doth save.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, I think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete