I want to remind and encourage you to consider leading others to develop a deeper prayer life or to read through the Bible in year and/or continue joining me in 2013 for the "Make a REAL Difference" Series!
Take one or more persons through the Bible in 2013. Register here and receive a 52 Week Guide for you and your group!
Lead a "Let Prayer Change Your Life" Group with your friends or co-workers! Click here for more information. If you are really adventurous, take students through the Burning Hearts curriculum of Prayer, Purity, and Purpose over 21 days or 3 sessions or 21 weeks. Click here for more info.
Join REVIVE YOUR LIFE (Quarter One) - $75 includes weekly Wednesday conference calls, 2 CYL Daily Journals, a free copy of the iBook, Change Your Life, and regular video instruction! Click here to register.
Click here to register for "Make a REAL Difference Series" (all 4 Quarters) and receive a FREE Quarter One REVIVE YOUR LIFE registration for a friend. $300 (a $50 discount, plus a $75 FREE Q1 Registration to gift to a friend).
If you want to continue coaching for the year or per quarter in monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly sessions, click here and scroll down to review all options.
Finally, if you want to become a more effective communicator, I am holding another Speaker's Training Workshop at the end of January. Only a few spots remain open. Click here for more information or to register.
Just wanted to share, my husband attended church today! Finally able to introduce him to my wonderful new church and pastor. He is Jewish so it's a bit different for him, but God did it and at least got him in the door. He even offered to do some work for the church.
ReplyDeleteyeah God.
Laura.
Yea!
ReplyDeleteLaura, this is wonderful news. I will add you to my prayers, what a difference it makes having your hubby at your side in church. So exciting.
ReplyDeleteRobbie, it was the greatest feeling. I asked him how he liked it, and he said it was fun and nice meeting people. I dont know when, but I think if there are some events he might enjoy he will probably go if I ask him. Being Jewish, it goes against everything you are taught. It just so happened that God put every single person in our path that day that I wanted to be there, including people who had been praying for many years (who used to attend other churches!).
ReplyDeleteI love it! This is such an answer to prayer!
ReplyDelete